Saturday, July 25, 2009

One week and 2 days left

One week and 2 days. Thats how much time remains till the Leadership Project ends. I can't believe the time has passed by so quickly! 
This past week was very busy but fun! I'll be brief because I have to go to evangelism training very soon, but here are some random updates:
-today is our last evangelism training day! Every saturday from 1:30-5 we receive training in how to share our faith and then share it with people on the beach! 
-the staff return to the project this tuesday!! Which also means that my sister, Emily will come back with her husband Jake who ministers at Presbyterian College
-Yesterday we had an employee social, and alot of our co workers came to see students perform funny skits and to hear about why we are even at the beach this summer...because of Christ
-Paul and Hailey, missionaries in South Africa at Campus Outreach Johannesburg  are down here for a few days to talk tot he students about their ministry in South Africa! This is so neat because they helped lead us when our team was in Pretoria, SA and while they are here in the states raising their funds, they were kind enough to come stay with us and talk to us!


Please pray for strength and time with God above people for me :) I am loving my job!! And learning more than I ever thought I could!!!

One thing Im learning so much about is IDENTITY! Who am I? The question can really be answered by WHOSE am I? I am Christ's! I am a child of God. 1 Peter 2:9 "

 9But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.10Once you were not a people, but now you are the people of God; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.

:)

No comments: