Monday, April 18, 2011

Nashville & the ghetto Zoo!

Took a weekend trip to nashville, TN with some of my closest friends!! Emilie, Jessi, & Lynn. Some highlights of the weekend- going to a bar with an RV in it!, eating the best, freshest mexican food ever, eating sweet potato pancakes and eggs and sausage at Pancake pantry, shopping at Urban, watching chick flicks, talking, getting to read!, and sharing a room with Emilie again...so thankful for that weekend full of my favorite things- friends and eating out! :) and dancing around to country music!
 Out to eat!!
 Out to eat again ;)
 Me and Em at one of the honky tonk bars!




Then, the next weekend, Emily and I went to tha ZOOOOO! Haha it was a much anticipated trip, and we saw some great animals. But I was pretty sad about their living conditions and so was Em :( We wished we could have done our own intervention, but we just couldnt stand it for so long. The poor little goats were overcrowded and it just kinda seemed like a home made zoo :/ Prob will stick to the Columbia zoo or some place where the habitats are nice. It made me feel the same way I feel about the circus...and we all know I dont like the circus one bit! Here are my fav animals that I got to see....
A capybara...the largest animal in the rodent family. Wish there had been a baby!

 Em pets a horse :)
 Us going to the zoo!!!!
 Fav animal that day...the peacock! It was BEAUTIFUL. Looked like it had been dyed those colors!
:)

No comments: