Saturday, September 1, 2012

marriage

Well, I've been married for almost 6 months now!! Half a year. This time last year, Daniel & I had just started going on dates...we had our first convo about marriage sometime around the beginning of September. I feel kinda guilty being the typical sappy newlywed, writing about how much I love being married, etc etc etc. Which is true! I honestly think that this is my favorite time in life ever. But one of the hardest. I have never been so deeply aware of my own sin in my entire life. Never have I experienced the level of exposure I have experienced in the past 6 months! Can you imagine someone following you around with a video camera? And getting to watch you in your best and worst moments, captured on film? Well, someone knows that much about me and I can't hide it anymore: I am a big sinner. But, this is the sweetest season God has given me. I am seriously married to my best friend! Of course every wife thinks her husband is the most awesome man in the world, and I am the same :) Im convinced I have the best husband in the world!



No comments: