Sunday, May 6, 2012

Life.....!!!

It's been too long since I have written...and there is so much to type, I could honestly write a book! Well. March 3, the Lord graciously gave me the gift of marrying Daniel!...! I have seriously learned so much about trusting God, prayer, and sin through this whole process. I have so much to be thankful for, my best friends who let me cry on their shoulders so many times about singleness and fear, people who prayed for me and prayed the Lord would allow us to date if He wished, and people who have listened to me and told me the gospel as I struggle seeing the depth of my sin in life right now.  The theme of life right now- grace. Because I honestly thought I was better than I really am. Every day, I am realizing how desperate I am...I really need Jesus.  Some pics! Since I havent posted anything (if you cant tell, I am not the most organized person in the world. As soon as I had alot of tasks on my plate, I couldnt juggle them all that well)



 We're engaged!
 Me and Em, right after Daniel and I went on our first date last summer!
 My best friends in the world- all the girls at the rehearsal
 Me and Lauren! Daniel's brothers fiance :)
 Em and I on my wedding day....poor Em. I stressed her out so badly that day.
 Me and Kase!
 Us on our honeymoon! Best week of my life!
 My handsome husband!
 The staff girls at a staff retreat we had recently :)
 Em and little mags! The cutest little girl in the world!
Me and Dan...we went camping!!

In life, I am experiencing the only stability I truly have is Jesus. As my identity changes in the world- new name, new role in life, new season- I am still covered in Christ and thankfully He doesnt change. But, more than anything in the world, the main emotion I feel even as I look at these pictures is thankfulness. I am so so so so so thankful for how God is sovereign and knows what I need in life.

No comments: