Monday, September 26, 2011

...

I cant even think of a title for this...all I can say is that I love this song, which basically expresses the cry of my heart...
believing and battling lies is a lifestyle for me. In many ways, I didnt plant the lies, but must uproot them and make new paths for Truth in my life. To see God take me from a place of complete darkness and hopelessness, living a life in isolation and depression, to a life of grace and freedom is nothing short of a miracle, and the more I grieve the loss of dreams and hopes for my past, the more I see God's redeeming power and faithfulness to me by giving me the gift of a loving and accepting Dad because of Jesus. I am accepted. The One who accepts me really loves me. My flesh continues to fight against this truth, but my heart knows it to be true... It is.

No comments: