Saturday, September 10, 2011

Maggie Grace McCoun!

EMILY HAD A BABY!!!!!!!!
If you cant tell, Im SO SO SO SO SO excited about being an aunt, and even more excited for Em and Jake to get to have a family of 3!
Even right now I wish I could be in Clinton helping with Maggie and holding her. She is just precious and sweet and little, and I already love her so much. I see how great and important the family unit is in life, and how God has really created it for us to know more of Him and worship Him. What a small reflection of His fatherly love for us that earthly parents get to experience and communicate to their own children. I feel like I have in some ways gotten to really be a part of Emily's preparation for Maggie, and cant wait to spend time with her and pray for her and love her for who and how God created her to be:)
Some of the time in pictures....
 Emily's shower at the Camps house- all of the sisters :)
 Emily's shower in Clinton, complete with Camus and Maggie there in spirit (in Amandas artwork!)
 Em and her D group!
 Me and Em :) You cant tell it, but she's due any day now!
 My first picture of the beautiful new mom and little Maggie. Overjoyed to finally meet her and check on Em.
 The McCouns!!! aka best looking family in the south...this is after hours and hours of labor!
 Jake holds his little girl:)
 It's my turn to hold her..... :)
 Beautiful. Look at Em- the 2 princesses.
 Baby princess. So precious.
Mom and daughter! Praise the Lord for this amazing gift. I cant wait to help...and for all the joy little Maggie will bring to our family.

No comments: